Zakho Center for Kurdish Studies at Faculty of Humanities, University of Zakho will hold its 7th international conference entitled ‘Kurdish States and Emirates in Medieval and Modern Eras’ on 3 – 4, May 2023.
- Themes and topics
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following topics:
1. The political history of the Kurdish states and emirates
2. Civilization, construction, and culture
5. Social life
- Writing Formats
1. The conference accepts papers in the following languages: Kurdish, Arabic, English, Turkish and Persian.
2. The abstract should not exceed 500 words and should include 5 keywords.
3. The full paper must not exceed 10000 words in length.
4. The following fonts are used in the writing of the papers according to the language: for Kurdish (Unicode), Arabic (Simplified Arabic), and English (Times New Roman).
5. The papers must be written according to Harvard referencing style.
- Important Dates
1. Abstract submission deadline: 01/11/2022
2. Abstract acceptance or refusal notification: 15/11/2022
3. Full paper submission deadline: 01/02/2023
4. Paper acceptance or refusal notification: 01/03/2023
5. Conference dates: 3- 4/05/2023
All costs, including accommodation, are covered by the conference except for travel costs.
For more information and/or any inquiries about the conference, you are welcome to contact us directly via the conference email address: (email@example.com), or you can call us on this number: (+964 (0) 751 536 1550).