Zakho Center for Kurdish Studies is organizing the 6th International Conference in collaboration with the Institute of Kurdish Heritage under the title “Kurdish Folklore – Literature, Language, History, Social and Heritage”. The conference is going to convene on 11th and 12th of May, 2022.
This conference includes all aspects of Kurdish folklore such as form, content, literary and linguistic aspects coupled with psychological, social, religious, historical, geographical aspects and so forth.
1. The scientific committee of the conference only receives researches in Kurdish, Arabic, Turkish and Persian languages.
2. The minimum word count of the abstract of the research is 400 words + 5 key words.
3. The maximum word count of the research is 10000 words.
4. The following fonts must be used in the researches:
‘Unicode’ for Kurdish and Persian languages.
‘Simplified Arabic’ for Arabic language.
‘Times New Roman’ for English and Turkish languages.
5. Researches must be written according to the Harvard methodology.
1. Submitting the abstract of the research: 25th of December, 2021.
2. Approving or rejecting the abstract of the research: 30 of December, 2021.
3. Submitting the complete research: 15th of February, 2022.
4. Declaring the approval or rejection of the research: 1st of March, 2022.
5. The conference convening date: 11th and 12th of May, 2022.
Note: The entire expenses are covered by the conference, except for the traveling costs.
00964 751 536 1550
For more information, please click on the following link: