This is an announcement from the Career Development Centre CDC at the University of Zakho to its alumni, the Autism Centre in Zakho city needs 3 graduates from the (Psychology, Physical Education, Arabic, or Kurdish) department, to work with Autistic Kids.
- The graduate of the Psychology department will be the Therapist trainer of Autistic children.
- The Physical Education graduate will be the physical trainer of Autistic children.
- The Arabic or Kurdish department graduate will be the Articulation of speech trainer of Autistic kids.
The requirements of the job holder:
- Qualifications: BA or BS in one of these departments Psychology, Physical Education, Arabic/ Kurdish Language Department.
- Ability to work with co-workers.
- Ability to work and deal with Autistic kids.
- Ability to do multi-task at the same time.
- Home Address: Zakho
The deadline for application is on the 5th of October, 2021.
You can send your CV to the below available email: