According to the book issued by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in the Kurdistan Region, numbered (5324), the University of Zakho Council decided the following:
1. The four-year academic year system:
* Students of the first stage / evening study must complete the activities required of them and submit them before 25/6/2020 to obtain the degree of pursuit, and in the event that they were not submitted before the mentioned date, the subjects need to be studied again for the academic year 2020-2021.
* The degree of pursuit is what determines the fate of the student and his success.
* The student submits a report if he fails in one of the study subjects or wants to improve his result, and the result is calculated at 50% for the degree of pursuit and 50% for the report prepared by the student.
2. The Bologna Process:
* Students are required to prepare reports, complete all required activities and assignments, and submit them via the Internet before 6/25/2020, otherwise the course will be uploaded for the following academic year 2020-2021.
* The duties and activities provided by the student for each academic subject for the spring semester is the basis for the degree of pursuit and is calculated at 50%.
* The student prepares a scientific report for each academic subject for which the degree is calculated at 50%.
* The mechanism of preparing and submitting reports is determined by the department in which the student studies and is published within the special plan followed by the department.
* The student should adhere to the reporting date, which will be determined by his department.
1. Students of parallel education (parallels) and evening study must submit their loans to the unit of accounts in the college or college in which the student studies. If they didn’t pay, it prevents the student from obtaining his final degree.
2. The course teacher has full rights to monitor and communicate with students during the reporting phase. In order to refrain from the process of copying reports from each other.
3. The student should keep in touch with his department to know the latest news and information.