The University of Zakho announced how to apply for postgraduate studies (Masters and Ph.D.) for the academic year 2019-2020.
* Submission deadline starts from Sunday, 5/1/2020 until 19/1/2020.
* The scientific aptitude test begins on Sunday 26/1/2020 at ten in the morning.
* The official working hours start on 16/2/2020.
* Submission is electronic.
Important notes before electronic submission:
1. Submission is via this link: http://apply.uoz.edu.krd/
2. The application link will be activated during the declared period, which is from 5/1/2020 to 19/1/2020.
3. Entering the required information correctly will facilitate the application process.
4. The application information file should not exceed 5MB.
5. The file should be of type (JPEG, PNG) or (PDF).
6. Required documents: -
*Civil Status Identity
*Iraqi citizenship certificate
* The first page of the passport (if available).
* Bachelor's degree to apply for master's study, and bachelors and master's degrees if applying for doctoral studies.
7. A letter of support from the ministry showing no objection to applying to study at The University of Zakho for the academic year 2019-2020, and a special letter to the Ministry to sponsor the expenses of the applicant for the study.
8. A summary letter for the career service.
9. Certificate of language proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, and AMIDST) or certificate from one of the language centers in the universities of the region (if any).