The Language Center is delighted to inform the participants of the 7th round of language courses that the final examinations of the courses will be conducted according to the following instructions:
1. Examination Dates:
- The final test of the Pre-intermediate level will be conducted on Saturday, November 26, 2022.
- The final test of the Elementary level will be conducted on Sunday, November 27, 2022.
- The final test of the Beginner-Intermediate level will be conducted on Monday, November 28, 2022.
2. The tests will be held in the following centers:
- Center of Salahaddin University (Salahaddin University, Soran University), and Erbil Technical University (Koya University, Erbil Polytechnic University).
- Center of the University of Sulaimani (Universities of Sulaimani, Halabja, Garmian, Raparin, Charmo, and Sulaimani Polytechnic University).
- Center of the University of Duhok (the University of Duhok, the University of Zakho, and Duhok Polytechnic University).
3. All tests begin at 12:00 PM. It is recommended that examinees arrive 30 minutes prior to the tests for preparation purposes.
4. Answers must be exclusively written with a blue or black pen.
5. No question clarification should be asked to test moderators.
6. Name writing must be as follow:
- The full name must be written on the answer sheet in Arabic or Kurdish, as it appears on the National ID Card.
- The test takers are required to write the name of the center where they registered for the test on the answer sheet. Test invigilators can clarify this process.
7. Examinees are not allowed to bring their mobile phones or smart watches into the examination hall.
8. Cheating attempts will prevent the examinees from taking the test.
9. The test takers must bring a valid Passport and National ID. The examinees who do not bring their valid passports on the test day will be excluded from conducting the test. However, this case does not apply to examinees from Syria or Iran.