The Vice President for Student Affairs provides executive-level leadership and vision in the administration of a comprehensive range of services, policies, and procedures related to student affairs programming, and planning.
The VPSA participates in all aspects of institution-wide planning in support of the mission and goals of the university, including meeting the needs of a diverse student population and creating a learning environment where all students have the opportunity to succeed.
The Vice President is responsible for the planning and direction of all University programs in the:
1. Offices of student leadership and engagement,
2. Residence life and dormitories,
3. Counseling services, and
4. Campus recreation.
The Vice President of Student Services has overall responsibility for:
1. providing leadership, management, and supervision for student services programs.
2. student services personnel.
3. student financial aid.
4. recruiting and retention.
5. enrollment management.
6. working to respond to student needs, and fostering institutional development.
Developed By ICT & Statistics Center-UoZ